Friday

Who is More in Hell Right Now?


I came across a couple reviews of this book.

I can't decide what would be worse.

To be this old man:

Got this for my 81 yr. old father-in-law as a stocking stuffer for Christmas, and it was his favorite gift! He loves good (and not so good!) clean jokes, and this kept him busy for awhile. He didn't put it down during our entire holiday visit. My 7 yr. old is now asking for one of her own. Highly recommend!

who is 81 years old, getting joke books for Christmas, and is clearly insane.

Or to be the students of this teacher:

I'm a high school teacher, and I like to treat my classes to a Chuckle of the Day. It can be hard to find jokes that are just good, clean fun. I would spend a lot of time some days searching around for an appropriate joke. This book fills my needs easily. I can open up to just about any page and find a fresh, decent joke. I often get groans from the class on some of the jokes, but that is part of the fun! Good bargain...

for whom cost is an important factor when it comes to the value of JOKES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cover My Ass Time: This is all happening in a magical, fictional universe. Any resemblance to anything ever is strictly the product of a weak imagination, for which I apologize.